| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trenton, On in February is cold at -6.7 °C (19.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.8 °C (10.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 56.1mm (2.2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Trenton, On February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Trenton, On, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Trenton, On:
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NW
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) W
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 161.1 kms (100.1 miles) WSW
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 175 kms (108.7 miles) WSW
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 158.8 kms (98.7 miles) WSW
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) SSW
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) SW
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) S
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) SSW
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) SW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) E
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) E
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) ESE
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) SE
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 159.3 kms (99 miles) SE