| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trenton, On in September is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 73.9mm (2.9in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Trenton, On September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Trenton, On, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Trenton, On:
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 168.9 kms (105 miles) NW
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 67.9 kms (42.2 miles) W
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 161.1 kms (100.1 miles) WSW
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 175 kms (108.7 miles) WSW
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 158.8 kms (98.7 miles) WSW
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) SSW
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) SW
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) S
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) SSW
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) SW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) E
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) E
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 167.5 kms (104.1 miles) ESE
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) SE
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 159.3 kms (99 miles) SE